Paper submissionsubmission link
Prospective authors are requested to follow the instructions below for submitting papers to ICEES - 2023.
- ● The paper must be written strictly conforming to IEEE FORMAT and not exceeding SIX pages.
- IEEE Paper Template can be downloaded from,here
- ● All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- ● Conference strictly abides to Plagiarism Policy and authors are advised to check plagiarism prior to paper submission.
- ● Papers must be submitted in PDF format.
- ● Each submission will be assigned a PAPER ID. Authors are advised to use this PAPER ID for further correspondences.
- ● Presentation of an accepted paper at the conference is a requirement of publication in the conference proceedings.
- ● All submitted papers will undergo a rigorous peer-review process and authors of selected papers will be invited to present their work at ICEES-2023, after registration.
- ● The conference proceedings will be submitted to IEEE for possible inclusion in IEEE Explore, after the papers undergo a further round of reviews, at the discretion of IEEE.
[Authors should submit their papers online through Microsoft's Conference Management Toolkit]